Teach kids to...
- take care of the environment
- treat others how you want to be treated
- listen when people speak, use active-listening
- have good manners and a good attitude
- increase self-esteem
Things I can do for myself:
- take care of myself
- time management
- following the rules
- who grows and makes our food
- for what we eat
Appreciate and acknowledge caregivers, teachers, people around you.
- Learn thankfulness by giving
- How we benefit from the Earth
"Do good deeds, say good words."
- Earth day
- Environmental protection
"No matter what goals you have set, you always will have some obstacles to face. Be courageous when working towards your goal."
- Try new things
- Say no to drugs
- Overcome obstacles
"Put your feet in someone else's shoes."
Identify and understand emotions:
"Be happy with what you have."
- Focus on what you have
- Don't be greedy
"Carry love in the heart and express it through action."
- Use kind words and thoughts to all living and non-living things.
- Inspire students to show compassion towards their peers and people around them.
- Volunteer and contribute to mankind
Be tolerant of:
Shy away from stereotypes
Internal tolerance:accept yourself
External tolerance:accept the difference
"Be grateful for who raised and nurtured you."
- Spend quality time with family
- Respect your family
- Family tree
- Family values
- Family expectations